For professionals that need more control, the EVO II PRO 6K Drone from Autel offers you a gimbal camera with a variable aperture of f/2.8 to f/11, giving you wide-ranging adjustment over how much light gets into the 6K 1" sensor. The camera delivers ISO ranges up to 6400 for video and up to 12,800 for photos. As for resolution, the 6K gimbal can achieve up to 5472 x 3076 in video and up to 5472 x 3648 in still.
The EVO II drone provides hi-end specifications and abilities well beyond videography and photography. The 7100mAh battery lets it fly for up to 40 minutes at a time, the motors can fly in Ludicrous Speed mode at up to 44.8 mph, and you can transmit HD footage back to the controller's 3.3" OLED screen from up to 5.6 miles away. While flying and tracking, 12-sensor omnidirectional obstacle avoidance is coupled with a dual-core processor, as well as AI machine learning to let the EVO II navigate itself around the environment safely while still getting the shot.
- 1” SENSOR IMAGE QUALITY FOR RELIABILITY: Variable aperture of f/2.8 to f/11 for ultimate control with 5472 x 3076 video capture and up to 5472 x 3648 stills.
- 40 MINUTES OF STABLE FLIGHT TIME: From inspecting electrical cell towers to surveying property lines, the EVO II was designed to provide enough flight time to capture all the data needed.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FOLDABLE DESIGN: Deployed in under 30 seconds, the 2.5lb EVO II is ideal for rapid deploying missions with a minimal footprint both in the air and for seamless transport.
- INTERCHANGEABLE PAYLOADS: Designed for versatile operations, pilots can alternate between the 8K, 6K, and DUAL Thermal/8K payload options.¬
- LIVE CONTROLLER VIDEO FEED: Control almost all aspects of your mission right off the 3.3 inch OLED screen with a battery life of 4 hours. No need for a mobile device and no account necessary.
Ask Question About ProductYour Name